Attention CHARM and CHARMedSpa Patient:
In order to further mitigate the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus and to be mindful of our patients’ and staff’s safety, CHARM is implementing additional protocols effective 03/16/20. These protocols are in accordance with directives from the CDC and Texas Medical Board.
1. If you have traveled outside of country of have been in contact or proximity to someone that may be infected with the virus, please reschedule your appointment.
2. Every CHARM staff member will have their temperature checked at the beginning of every day until further notice.
3. Every patient, guest, or visitor to CHARM will have their temperature checked at the entrance to the clinic (top of stairs/right off the elevator). If you register with a temperature of 100 degrees or more you will not be admitted into the clinic, and your appointment will need rescheduled. You will be given the information from CDC on next steps to follow.
4. If you are admitted into the clinic, you will immediately be asked to wash your hands. You will be asked by the medical assistant to wash them again as you enter the clinical space.
5. Some patients need to be accompanied for mobility support, for driving, or for interpreter services. We ask that you limit your guest count to one (1) person, and that you ONLY bring a guest for these reasons. Your guest will also have their temperature checked and be asked to wash hands. Guests will only be allowed access to the front waiting room. Area. All other patients should refrain from bringing additional guests if it is not necessary for the appointment.
These protocols, along with the ones we have already had implemented, will help us keep our clinical space contagion free. We are committed to continuing to provide the best quality care that CHARM is known for. We will remain in compliance with CDC and TMB guidelines and recommendations until further notice.
THANK YOU for your cooperation!